Subscription Cost: $500
Subscription Cost: $5,100
PAASMER Machine Learning has a built-in ML layer on Edge core. The PAASMER cloud supports the developer to train and test with different algorithms for their data set to choose the best one with maximum accuracy and it offers all the cloud features that include device shadow, device management, feed management, configurable data visualization, and remote actuator control. At the edge, it offers to auto-execute control functions in real-time based on the ML output data.
- Combines Machine learning with Edge Core
- Includes a developer kit to build a machine learning IoT application
- Rich Data Visualization features and insights.
- Train historic data for predictive analytics using Paasmer Cloud
- Supports multiple Machine Learning algorithm including
- KNN (k-nearest neighbor algorithm)
- DT (Decision Tree)
- LR (Logistic Regression)
- SVM (Support Vector Machine)
- RF (Random Forest)
- Linear Regression
- Navies Bayes
- An easy to use UI based configuration to select input feeds for a selected Machine learning model built using Paasmer ML framework and handle the predicted outputs from ML.
- Auto-execute control functions based on the ML output data
- Advanced cloud flexibility with Rules Engine enabled for predefined conditions
- Easy to use UI for Rules creation and deployment
- In-built support for IoT connectivity protocols including WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Easy dongle connect and support for Gateway applications of up to 1000 sensors.
- Real-time processing with minimal latency
- Paasmer Edge Artificial Intelligence feature that demonstrates Paasmer’s capability to build AI based Edge solutions using Tensor flow and OpenCV